- The free-swelling rust layers on the surfaces should be removed by coarse blasting and / or cleaned with a wire brush.
- Any old paint layers on the surface, if any, should be cleaned mechanically and / or with the aid of chemical solvents.
- RUST BULLET METAL BLAST should be applied by spraying on surface for free corrosion and / or cleaning of soluble salt, oil, etc. on the metal surface after paint cleaning. After waiting for a while, the solvent should be removed from the surface using warm deionized water.
- After this necessary preliminary procedure for surface preparation and cleaning which increases the success of the application and makes the service life of the product to be stable is completed, RUST BULLET STANDARD should be applied in two coats with the help of brush and / or roller. If a roll is to be used, it is recommended to use a short pile roller. The product should be applied to the surface by the method of forming equal amounts of parallel cross lines without forming agglomeration in a region. The first coating layer should be applied a little bit plentiful. The second and other additional layers are applied to completely cover the first layer. Before the application of second layer of RUST BULLET STANDARD, the previous layer must be in dry touch. Drying time between coating layers is about 2-4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on surface temperature and relative humidity. Sometimes this period can go down to 1.5 hours. The product is sensitive to moisture. Under high humidity conditions of 80% or more, the product will dry faster. If a 24 hour application period has elapsed, the surface should be slightly abraded with at least 150 grift of material to ensure proper adhesion of an overcoat. If the second coat is to be applied the next morning, make sure that there is no dew or condensation on the previous coat. The application surface must always be dry. For optimum performance, it must be ensured that corners, edges, and hollow areas are sufficiently covered.
- RUST BULLET STANDARD, the paint which is applied directly on rust, also serves as a topcoat. It provides a metallic gray finish. If a different color is desired for an aesthetic finish, RUST BULLET COLOR SHELL can be applied in 2 coats over the paint thrown directly on the rüşt.